I want to make this public apology statement to our brother Tony. I meant to make arrangments for Mrs. Lumbard more known on our Facebook group Southern University Lab Kids of the 1970s as there are a number of folks who are there who said they did not know and they wanted to. I was not up on my job--possibly because of my other jobs. No excuse.
Here's the picture of the plant Val sent in behalf of all of us. Thanks for always doing such a good job for us, Val!
Thanks to Tanya for sending these very good pics of classmates at the service for Mrs. Lumbard.
Here's a reminder to get ready for Homecoming 2022. We will have it in front of the Lab School and we are inviting the classes of 1972 and 1974 to join us. I was texting Russell about this today and he's making some excellent plans. If he calls or text certain ones of us to help do certain jobs for the event, let's all cooperate, as the class hosting this event to make it a great event. It will be on October 7, 2022. More info to come soon so save the date AND so that we can get a head count for the caterer ASAP!
For news/reminders by text - Join our Remind text app. <--Click here now!
Remember to get you dues to Anthony Beasley or Sheldon Johnson.
Cash App To: $FamuSnake




No comments:
Post a Comment